Thursday, October 14, 2010


Blinkie codes

Please click here for the current challenge.
My home computer has crashed and I only have access to post and email from my school. I haven't been able to send out blinkie codes for the past two weeks. Thank goodness that Dawn is helping to take care of this challenge, Thank You so much Dawn and my other lovely Mavens!!!!
If Dawn has emailed a code to you and it isn't working, do this:
add it as a picture gadget, copy and paste in the code, be sure to hit enter and it should work just fine.
If you had emailed me at neeneesparks@gmail.com and I haven't replied yet, it is because of my computer crash. I can't access the gmail at school. Dawn has the codes and should be able to get those to you.
Thanks ladies and I'm so very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused to you!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!