Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sketches In Thyme Challenge 15 Winner & Top 3

Wow, such a great layouts again this week using Helen Crofts sketch! The Mavens and I love each and every one!!!!
So Excited to see 19 participate this week!!!

Well here we go with the Top 3!!!!

 # 2 Amanda B



And our winner for challenge 15 is:
True Random Number Generator 
1
19
 
  15
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
 

Congratulations Everyone!!!! If you will email Kim at neeneesparks@gmail.com to get your blinkies! Hope you all come back for our next challenge!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to all -this was a fun sketch to work with this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone!!! Amazing job!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my LO as one of the Top 3! Congrats to everyone! All the LO's were so great and I got tons of great ideas! It was a really fun sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the top 3 and to the winner!
    It was a great sketch to work with and I enjoyed it so much! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There were soooo many fabulous entries this week!! congrats ladies!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo, I made top 3 !!! Thank you, thank you so much...

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the wonderful sketch! I was so thrilled to be chosen as the winner! It's my first win! Congrats to the top 3...and I'm proud to say one of them was my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! It's the first time that a LO of mine is choosen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can I have my blinkie? I didn't get an answer from my email...

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!