Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sketches In Thyme Challenge 13 Winner & Top 3

Wow, such a great layouts again this week using  another Helen Crofts sketch! We really had a hard time and I had to go back and look again- The Mavens and I love each and every one!!!!

Well here is this weeks  Top 3!!!!


 
 

10 Stacy H-W

12. Debbie Bakk 





















3. Alena A. 
And our winner for challenge 13 is:
                                                    # 14 Isay- Melissa
Wow that was a great last day lucky pick



Congratulations Everyone!!!! If you will email Kim at neeneesparks@gmail.com to get your blinkies! We can't wait to see what you do for the next challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies! Beautiful LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job ladies!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! It is an honor to be in the top three!! I realy loved this sketch and love how my layout turned out! Sometimes things just come together in a happy way...stacy h-w

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to everyone else too... I got so excited I forgot to write that before...lol stacy h-w

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!!!It is an honor to be in the top three!! Thank you very much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!