Thursday, September 16, 2010


Challenge 15...

Welcome back to our new challenge! The Mavens and I continue to be mesmerized by all of your incredible layouts each and every week! This week we have a fun sketch to play with. This one is yet another incredible design by Helen Croft at Scrap a Little Sketches.

I so love this sketch and what the Mavens did with it! I think it is so fun to see how this heart theme related sketch played out in their layouts. Check it out....

Barb


Brenda


Debbie
And tune in on Sunday for my layout. I have something special to share.....
Don't forget that you are playing for this awesome prize pack offered by Maven Tanya.

Challenge will close at 8:00 pm on September 22. Winners will be announced by 9:00 pm.


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout ladies, you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing how the same sketches produces such a variety of projects!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sketch! great job, ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Your blog very is pleasant!
    I from Russia, can play I with you? Please, answer me by e-mail beauty_person@bk.ru
    Thank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the different takes on this fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone did such an amazing job with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I just wanted to say a huge thank you I have been scraping for a while but never seem to have proper time to do it! until this week and your Sketch Helen is brilliant and helped mega loads!!
    Brilliant DT layouts hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for your nice sketch! I like it very much and i made layout. Unfo i am late! :-(

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!