Thursday, September 9, 2010


Challenge 14 and a new Maven....

Welcome to challenge 14 at Sketches in Thyme! Today I want to introduce you to our newest Maven, Susan Zennario.....





Please join us as we welcome Susan to our team!
I am a single mom to three great kids who, despite being dealt a lousy hand having lost their dad at very young ages, are turning into incredible young adults. They are my rocks, my reason for living and I am so proud to be their mom! They are the topics of most of my scrapbook layouts along with John, my boyfriend of almost six years. Its not a traditional family, but its our family! I work full time at a college as a secretary and we save our pennies to make sure that we can go on vacation at least once a year! I am strictly a paper scrapper, with the occasional hybrid element. I scrap only 12x12 and very rarely make cards although I do like to alter items for home d├ęcor now and then! I LOVE challenges and sketches and can often be found blog hopping to see where the inspiration for my next layout will come from!





Here is our fun sketch this week by Helen Croft at Scrap a Little Sketches



Now for your scrapping inspiration.......

Dawn





Diana





Fern




Kim




Pat


Susan


Tanya

Don't forget that you are playing for Maven Tanya's yummy scrapping kit this month. Don't you love this delightful peek? All you have to do to win, is play!!!!


Challenge will close on Wednesday, September 15 at 8:00 pm (est)






7 comments:

  1. great projects & love that sketch, may need to play if I get some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Susan !
    Great projects ladies, you sure have all been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Susan!! Great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet Susan and love all the wonderful work by the DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Susan! Love all the layouts and the different interpretations! Great job Mavens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Susan!! I know you will be an awesome Maven!!

    Love the new sketch!! Can't wait to get started...stacy h-w

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome, Susan! Love your take on this sketch...but I've seen your work, and it doesn't surprise me ;) All mavens did a fantastic job on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!