Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Winner and Top 3 Challenge 9....

First, I'd like to say that I'm sorry the link closed early. I was at school and had no idea it wasn't working until about 5 pm this evening. If anyone tried to submit once it closed, I am incredibly sorry. If that ever happens, please just leave your link in the comments.

Wow....what a great challenge this was! The Mavens and I were blown away by your incredible entries! It is so hard each week to choose Top 3, but I love all the inspiration I am getting from all of you!
Here are this week's Top 3!!!!
Kristy...

Leah...

Leinad...

Drumroll please, our winner of Challenge # 9 is....

Thank you all for playing along this week! We hope to see you all back again next week for another great sketch by Helen Croft. Winners, email my neeneesparks@gmail.com to get your blinkies!
Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. Thanks ssoooo much! What a fun challenge! Can't wait until the next one! :)
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies!!!I enjoyed all the wonderful layouts and such great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go ladies!!! Congratulations to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you!!! It was a great sketch and great fun to play along...looking forward to the next one!
    Scrapsticklepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners!! There were some pretty spectacular projects out there this week!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!