Thursday, August 5, 2010


Challenge 9

Welcome to challenge 9....this month we will be featuring sketches by Helen Croft at scrap-a-littlesketches.com. This sketch is so great...don't forget you can always flip, rotate, mirror, or just use the sketch as a springboard for your layout.

Are you ready to see what the lovely Mavens cranked out for you this week?

Barb


Brenda


Debbie


Fern


Kim

We are changing our prize give-a-way here. Now you will be playing for a monthly prize. The August prize is being sponsored by Maven Fern, isn't this so yum?!!!!
This is a little of this and a little of that: Graphic 45 PP, Basic Grey PP, TPC Studio PP, Prima Chipboard, Prima Flowers, e pearls and crystals, and Bazzill CS
All you have to do to win, is PLAY....each week you will receive an entry. The Mavens and I hope to see you playing along this week!
Submissions will close on Wednesday, August 11 at 8:00 pm (est). Winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 11 by 9:00 pm.



Blessings,

16 comments:

  1. As usual ladies you have outdone yourself with this sketch. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prize is just awesome!!!
    And as I understand someone will win the prize only at the end of the month?
    So we have to participate every August challenge to win the prize?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome sketch and totally aamzing DT work all, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' this sketch. Beautiful work by the talented DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch and the DT pages...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I again with you))))
    Very much the task and thanks to it was pleasant, I at last have attached a mould of the handle of the kid! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed this sketch. You all did an amazing job on it.

    Emily C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layouts by the DT! Great inspiration! This was another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great prize and sketch! Also loved the DT work! I flipped mine and only used one photo! I linked up, but here is my link:
    http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/08/six-flags-in-2007.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. какой шикарный блог!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to try REALLY hard to play this week and even have it started...we'll just see if I can get it going before I leave on vacation (haven't done any packing yet!)
    LOVE all the examples! What a rocking group you all got here! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely sketch, and very beautiful DT's layouts!
    I hope I'll join you and play with this lovely sketch.
    Is there a mistake with the linki? It shows final date on Tuseday, instead of Wednesday. Strange.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YES I did it! And on TIME! woo hoo!!!!
    Thanks girls for having me...you are the bestest chicks ever!!! hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this sketch! enjoyed creating with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would have loved to have entered my work for this challenge, however, the submission link was closed a day early.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful work by the DT's! is't too late to join? submissions aren't due until tonight but the submission link is closed already. here is the link to my LO if it's not too late thank you!
    http://isay-creativegenius.blogspot.com/2010/08/enjoy-life.html

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!