Thursday, August 19, 2010


Challenge 11....

Welcome back to week 11! We have yet another fabulous Helen Croft sketch from scrapalittlesketchs.com.....

I don't know about you ladies, but I'm loving her sketches!
The Mavens are too, just take a peek at their inspiration this week.

Barb



Brenda


Debbie



Diana



Fern



Kim


Don't forget that Maven Fern is offering this great scrappy kit as the August Prize!!!!


All you have to do to win this prize is play along! Each week you play will give you another entry!


Challenge 11 will close on August 25 at 8:00 pm (est). Can't wait to see what you do with it!






Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Such a great sketch and wonderful DT's layouts!!!!
    I hope to join you (again) this week, it's a lovley sketch to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls are very beautiful work! This vibrant and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT layouts!! So pretty! Thanks Diana for reminding me that I had those same papers in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work, Mavens! It's always a joy to see what everyone does!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Loved working this sketch! Very talented folks there. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/08/poppies.html

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!