Thursday, August 12, 2010


Challenge 10.....

Welcome to Challenge 10!!!! We were so blown away by all the layouts in the last challenge that we absolutely can't wait to see what you do with this sketch....

This is another by Helen Croft at scrap-a-littlesketches.com
And now for our fantabulous dt projects...






Diana


Kim



Tanya


And don't forget that you are playing for this amazing August prize that is being sponsored by our lovely Maven Fern....All you have to do to win is play. Each week you play, you get an entry!

Challenge closes on August 18 at 8:00 pm (est), remember that if the link doesn't work, to leave your link in the comments. Winner and Top 3 will be announced by 9:00 pm on August 18.



13 comments:

  1. Excellent job there my fellow Mavens, wow this was a great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts, Mavens!! I admire you all for doing angled layouts -LOL! You know what would have happened to mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my fellow Mavens!! You guys rock!! Love what each of you did with the sketch!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love this sketch!!! I have been meaning to play along with ya'll forever.....maybe today I can get off my rear and get moving! I just love ALL of Helen's sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful work, Mavens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Mavens! I'm with Brenda on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heehee .. I saw this on my blogger dashboard last night .. in error I'm sure .. and saved a copy to my computer .. not that I'm any closer to getting it done .. but I felt proud of myself for slipping my the system! Okay ... off to look for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sketch! And all the inspiration is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl..>I can not believe it is challenge #10 already!! Congrats!! I hope I can participate in this one. All of the DT's samples got my juices flowing and I wanna PLAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    Love this sketch. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2010/08/favorite-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot to take the thyme to stop in and leave a comment. Love all the DT layotus! I usually have lots of trouble with angled photos, but this one was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I linked up:
    http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/08/fireworks-balloon.html

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!