Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Winner and Top 3 of Challenge 5!!!!

Wooohoooo!!!! We have 14 entries in this week's challenge and we hit 100 followers this week too! Yay!!!!! Super excited here!
We will now reveal our Top 3 for challenge 5.....

Irinka


Irit


Scossie Jane


and our random.org winner is....

Ann P
You ladies certainly rocked this challenge this week! You are so creative and inspire each and every one of us at Sketches in Thyme!!!!
We can't wait to see what you do with the next sketch!
email me, neeneesparks@gmail.com, to pick up your blinkies and Anne, I will need your shipping info for the fab acrylic album!
Thanks again to each and every one of you who play along, we love it!!!
Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies! To all the participants this week, you are all fabulous! I was truly inspired by each of you! Thanks for joining us this week!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Everyone!
    How exciting to see so many participate. Love getting so many followers. Here is to the next 100.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! The talent just continues to get better each week!! So excited to see we have 100 followers!! Keep those LOs coming ladies!!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Thank you for picking my lo as one of top 3. I am soooooo excited. So many beautiful layouts I am honored. And thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies for the honour of being chosen as one of the Top 3 - my blinkie is flashing away on my blog with pride - thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS A LOT (WITH MY VACATION DELAY ON COMMENTS) FOR MY OP 3

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!