Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Top 3 and Winner....

Thank you all for playing along in challenge 7 this week! Wowie, such awesome scrappy pages entered. You ladies are so very creative and talented! I love to see how each sketch will be interpreted by you.
So now, how about our Top 3...

Sabri


Sherri


Stacy

Thanks to random.org, our winner for this week's challenge is...


# 13, Floria!!!!
Congratulations ladies, please email me neeneesparks@gmail.com, to pick up your blinkies.
Thank you to each of you for playing along this week, the Mavens and I can't wait to see what you create next!!!
Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. I'm so surprised and honored! Thanks for the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ladies, beautiful Work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies! You all did a wonderful job with the sketch last week! Each and every week, you inspire us with your scrappy pages!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations winners! you all did beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so surprised! And I'm so happy! Thank you for your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!