Sunday, July 25, 2010


How to make your own glimmer mist....

Challenge 7 is still open, please click here to enter your project....

We all love to use Glimmer Mist on our pages and other paper craft projects. If you are like me and don't have a lss, you may have to travel quite the distance or even order online to get these wonderful supplies. While browsing youtube, I found this great clip on how to make your own....


This is by Christie, I think this is an easy project and can't wait to try it!!!!
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. What a great tutorial. I think I'm going to start making my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lucky for me...I just picked up a pack of those mini misters the other day....and have a bunch of re-inkers too....think I am going to add some perfect pearls into one also...see how that goes..thanks for the info..
    angie

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!