Thursday, July 29, 2010

Challenge 8 Reveal...

Welcome back for Challenge # 8 here at Sketches in Thyme!!!! We are so excited that you are joining us this week. We have yet one last incredible sketch by Monma for your scrappy inspiration this week. I LOVE this one!!!
Here are some dazzling samples by your Mavens....

Diana

Kim

Pat


Penny

Tanya

Look at this fabby Camping Out kit that is being offered up by Maven Pat...

All you have to do to win, is PLAY!!!! Challenge will close on Wednesday, August 4 at 8:00 pm (EST). Top 3 and winner will be announced by 9. We hope to see you playing along again this week!




13 comments:

  1. I love all the wonderful LOs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all did a fantastic job this week!!! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and fantastic DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job this week ladies! Each and every one is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab job. Love all the soft hues. I found a quick moment and a computer today, and I wanted to visit and see all the pretty pages.

    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent job everyone, wasn't this the best layout to work with?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just posted my layout this was a GREAT layout to work with..All your DT layouts are so pretty gave me lots to look at...
    angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun callenge all, beautiful DT Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first layout I have entered for your sketches. It was fun and I plan on doing more! I am a friend of Pat" and Diana-and we know how creative they are. Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fun challenge! I linked up!
    http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/08/haley-and-mitch-at-stephens-lake-park.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful inspiration as usual! Love all the DT layouts! My page is linked up...

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!