Thursday, July 15, 2010


Challenge 6 is up...

Welcome back!!! What a fabulous challenge we had last week!!!! The Mavens and I are in awe of your incredible talents, please keep sharing more with us!!! You really inspire us to put pictures to paper.
And to do that this week, we have this amazing sketch by Monma! Remember, you can flip it, rotate it, or just use it as a spring board to get started.

Want to see what your lovely Mavens did with it this week? Hold on, there is total yumminess coming your way!!!!

Dawn




Pat


Penny


Tanya

Want to know what you are playing for this week? This acrylic Close to My Heart stamp set...just perfect for masculine pages or cards.....
All you have to do to win is PLAY!!!! Please make sure you link up by July 21 at 8:00 pm (EST)

If we get 18 entries this week, I'll throw in a "Mystery Prize" too!!!!

Don't forget to come back at 9:00 pm on July 21 to see the Top 3 and winner of this challenge!

Have fun!!!!!

Blessings,

12 comments:

  1. You have done it again, Mavens....Such beautiful inspiration again this week! You ladies are super talented and I'm so glad your here!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful are all of these pages?! Each one shows a different personality, and I love it! Great work, Mavens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts and what a YUMMY prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job again ladies! Are we still having fun?
    As you can tell by my layout I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch, and such a beautiful job using it Mavens. Can't wait to play myself this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Mavens!! Fabulous as always!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all do us Mavens proud! Fantastic layouts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO's. I actually found some time to do some layouts so I may enter this one. Pray for me. I've been stuck on cards. Hope my layout comes out o.k. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch! I love Monma's work! The Mavens' work on the sketch is amazing of course! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome all, glad I was able to join :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the first time that I have used a sketch and I just love it! I am so happy that I found your Blog. Thanks for letting me play and for all the great designs.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!