Thursday, July 1, 2010


Challenge 4 Is Up....

Welcome back to Sketches in Thyme! We had so many incredible entries for last week's sketch! I know that you enjoyed that sketch! Are you ready for another awesome one this week? While searching the land of blog, I came across this uber talented lady, Moma, who has gorgeous sketches. So I chose this one for our challenge this week. Don't you love it?

The Mavens did! Here's their unbelievable inspiration for you!

Dawn

Diana


Kim


Penny


Tanya

Such fabulous display of talent from the Mavens don't you agree? We certainly hope that you are inspired to create along with us this week. If you do, you could win this yummy scrapping kit!!!!All you have to do to win, is play this week! YUMMY......
Challenge will close at 8:00 PM (EST) on Wednesday, July 7. The Top 3 and Winner will be announced by 9:00 PM (EST).
I hope to see you all play along this time and have fun!

Blessings,

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous jobs ladies, look how different they all turned out.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great. Great RAK Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Mavens rocked this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Mavens! I can't wait to play with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layouts from the Mavens!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! You ladies seriously ROCKED this challenge!!! I knew you all were talented but seriously... this LOs are amazing!! Nice work Mavens!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - what a wonderful sketch! Great job on the layouts - they are truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I linked up but if Mr. Linky acts up: http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/07/1967-or-1968-sweet-dreams.html

    This is me and my twin sister! I am the one sucking her thumb.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!