Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Top 3 and Winner for Challenge 2!!!!

Thank you ladies for joining us this week! The Mavens and I loved what you all did the sketch! Are you ready to see the Top 3 reveal? This was such a difficult choice....I love each and every one that was submitted!

Top 3

And our winner this week, chosen by random.org
is.......number 6, Melissa!!!!
You ladies can email me neeneesparks@gmail.com to grab your blinkies. Thanks again to each and every one who played along this week! The Mavens and I hope to see you playing along again next week!
Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the top 3 & the winner!!! All did a beautiful job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !!!! I'm so happy to have a new blinkie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim...I"m having trouble with the gmail thing...not sure what I"m doing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to everyone that played along. I am so glad I didn't have to pick the winners. Everyone did a great job.
    Can't wait to play with the next sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy,
    here is my email
    neeneesparks@gmail.com
    Hope this works!
    thanks ladybug!!!!
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LOs ladies!! Loved all of them!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!