Thursday, June 10, 2010


Paper Rose Tutorail....

ETA: Thanks to the fabulous Maven Diana, this is a different video of the same tutorial, this one doesn't "go off screen" Check it out!

Hello my scrappy friends,

Thanks to all of you who made our very first challenge a success! The Mavens and I were excited to see all those incredible layouts you created! I know each of us were inspired by you!

Our first winner is #7 Theresa Creager, congrats! Email me here to get your blinkie and your yummy prize!

This week I'm sharing a video tutorial I found on youtube, by jewelloveit.

I know I am really enjoying finding new ways to make beautiful embellishments for my pages. I hope you are inspired to try your hand at these stunning roses.

If you do try them, please link them up, the Mavens and I would love to see your final projects!




Blessings,

12 comments:

  1. Wow!! Fantasic tutorial, thank you so much for sharing!
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing tutorial, can't wait to go home and try it out!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tute...I'm definitely going to try it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to watch those tutes, I think I am addicted to them. I am always wanting to learn new things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well totally excited about winning and then find out you've posted a great video too, what a bonus! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tutorial Kim! Congrats Theresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love new tutorials!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tutorial. I am so behind this week with packing and moving. I need to get organized so that I can try this fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Theresa! And I loved the tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is a great tutorial. I am definitely going to try this ~ thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Missed the collection deadline, but used the tutorial to make the flowers for this LO:

    http://web.me.com/smattessich/CropStar/Home/Entries/2010/6/18_Entry_1.html

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!