Wednesday, June 30, 2010


June 24 Top 3 and Winner

OMG, all of you did such a terrific job with our sketch last week! The Mavens and I loved your layouts! Thank you all so much for playing along and for your kind words about our challenge!

You all made it so difficult to choose winners this week and I love all your creativity! It is time to reveal our Top 3 for this week.....



and our winner chosen by random.org is........


# 8........Lauren

Congratulations ladies! Please email neeneesparks@gmail.com, to pick up your winning blikies!
Can't wait to see what you create next week!
Blessings,

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ladies! Had so much fun stopping at all your blogs to check out your layouts. hope to see you play along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job everyone! Kim I don't know what happened but I put my LO on here for this weeks sketch. I just came back to view all the winners & everyone elses stuff and mine is missing. I just started laughing...I said maybe it was that bad she deleted it!!! But I did have fun doing the LO...Hope things are getting a bit better and less crazy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies!!! Fantastic Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ladies!!! Way to rock this weeks sketch!! All of your LOs are wonderful!!

    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies! Job well done.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks and congrats to the other ladies!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!