Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Introducing Maven Diana...

Today is June 1st! That means just 2 more days until the big design team reveal for the first sketch challenge. Who is getting excited? THE MAVENS ARE!!! I'm pleased to introduce to you...
5 Reasons I 'm so excited about being a Maven

1. Working with Kim is a Blessing and such an amazing honor.
2. I love love love Sketches they are very inspiring and help my mojo flow.
3. Helping others get inspired is an inspiration of in of itself.
4. I look as scrapping as a way of life, it's fun and inspiring. My children love looking at the albums being a member of the DT also pushes me to do better and scrap more.
5. I'm very excited working with all these wonderful DT Mavens

Please visit Diana and say a Sketchy "Hello!"
Happy Scrapping,
Bold

9 comments:

  1. Hi Diana!! So happy to be working with you!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diana. I am excited to see your work.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad to be working with you, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo hoo, gf! Thanks for the heads-up on the new sketchy site! Congrats, gf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Diana!!! Glad to meet you ,looking forward to working with you on this exciting new team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana love your work & glad we are still working together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm excited to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Diana!! I am so glad to be on another team with you!! You might just get tired of having me around so much!! LOL!! Can't wait to see what you do with the sketches!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Diana! Looking so forward to working with you and this great team!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!