Wednesday, June 2, 2010


Introducing Guest Maven Tanya

Are you ready for our first reveal? That will be here at 12:01 AM tomorrow morning. Are you excited? Our first Guest Maven is, please allow me to introduce to you...

5 reasons I'm excited to be Guest Maven:
1. I am excited to start adding to my children's scrapbooks, being a Maven will certainly inspire me to do so regularly.
2. Being an intermediate level scrapbooker, I can hopefully inspire someone new to this craft and get them into creating beautiful layouts for those they love and cherish.
3. I get to work with a team of talented woman who inspire me visually and also emotionally.
4. I can expand my creativity into more than just making cards.
5. I can tackle more 12x12 layouts, which intimidate me immensely. However one does not grow unless we keep trying!
Please visit Tanya and say a Sketchy "Hello!"

Please don't forget to check back tomorrow as we will have our very first challenge sketch posted. When our Mavens reveal their layouts, you will be inspired to put photos to paper right away. There will be some delish candy up for grabs this week too! See you tomorrow.
Happy Scrapping,

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a Guest Maven Tanya! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Tanya! Glad to have you join us Mavens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanya - looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanya...glad you joined us. Love what you did with that metal...

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!