Thursday, June 24, 2010


Challenge 3 Already?

Welcome back to Sketches in Thyme! This is challenge 3, can you believe it? This week our sketch is another fantastic sketch from Scrapiopath. I love that this one had 5 photos on it!!!!

What do you think about it? This will help you put photos to paper!!! How about some incredible inspiration from our Mavens? Wow, they took this sketch to amazing places....
Barb
I love this designer paper that Barb used, it is just perfect for these fun giraffe photos! Isn't the use of ribbon for the large circle just fabulous?
Brenda's red, white, and blue is fantastic on this fun layout! The distressing along with the photo corners are such yummy details. Don't you adore her photos?

Debbie

Debbie used such fun "cartoon-like" embellies and alphas, aren't they cute as can be? Her fun banner and sunshine are perfect for these darling photos!

Fern
Fern used some gorgeous papers, ribbons, and flowers on this precious page. The blues and browns are just so yummy and notice the blingy butterfly and the little brown doily.

Kim

I used some smaller photos and faux stitching to accentuate these pictures of Wormsloe Plantation in Savannah. I had to add bling and flowers to fish it off.
Thanks for visiting us today, we certainly hope this sketch inspires you to create this week! We will choose a Top 3 and one winner chosen by random.org. Remember to link up by 8:00 pm (Eastern Time) on June 30.




13 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! You ladies are just so talented.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. these lo are gorgeous!!!!! Well done all! I love lots of photo sketches, I can hardly ever narrow it down to just 1 or 2 photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies...nice work!!! Love how everyone had their own take on the sketch!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gals did a fab job! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, that is so funny you left me a comment about your new sketch. I read it after I went through my blog and flagged your sketch! I love it. I have two horizontal pictures I've been DYING to scrap but having been waiting for the right sketch. Your DT Team rocked this sketch btw. Your pages are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all Gorgeous. I love this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies you really out did yourselves! Wonderful use of the sketch this week.
    Yes you all our very talented MAVENS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet pages. Love your work. I really need to get moving on my layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sketches done by the DT they are all so beautifully done, now let's see what I will do with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone did a fab job! Love all the different interpretations of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous pages everyone! It is so nice to be a Maven in this talented group of women!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I linked up, but if it fails, here is my url: http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/06/2010-memphis-animals-at-zoo.html
    Thanks for the interesting sketch and great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!