Thursday, June 17, 2010


Are you ready for sketch challenge # 2?

Welcome back! We hope you enjoyed the rose flower tutorial last week! Are you ready for our second fabulous sketch from scrapiopath.blogspot.com? Hopefully you will be inspired to create a page or two for your scrapbook using this:

If you are still thinking about using this one, take a peek at the Sketchy Mavens inspiration.

Maven Dawn

Maven Diana


Maven Kim


Maven Pat


Maven Penny


This week, we will choose Top 3 and one random winner selected by random.org. Submissions close on Wednesday, June 23 at 8:00 PM (Eastern Time).


We can't wait to see your interpretation of this incredible sketch! Link up using the inlinkz below




14 comments:

  1. You created such pretty layouts. I love how each one of ours looks completely different.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lovely Mavens, you have made my scrappy heart so happy this morning! I love all of your delightful layouts! I too, love how each is based on this sketch and individual personalities are reflected. Fabby job, friends!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! The Mavens rocked this challenge!!!! Some serious creativity going on here!!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful work, Mavens!! I love to see all the style show through!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great sketch and great layouts by the DT. Can't wait to work on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every ones take on this great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sketch this week..so many details-and all the Mavens did such a wonderful job on there takes this week can't wait to start mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects by the DT. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Training is all over with for me. Gotta participate this time around :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ladies ( or rather mavens) these are all fantastic layouts! Superb job by everyone! CAn't wait til sketch number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this sketch! I had a great time playing with it. I linked up my layout. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome stuff everyone!!! I am a bad, bad girl but finally got over here and made sure I am following!!!
    Wonderful job all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, beautiful work, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the pages so far, really pretty. Just wanted to post a note to encourage people to join the challenge. I received my prize pack from the last challenge and it is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!