Saturday, May 22, 2010

Welcome to Sketches In Thyme...

This is a new blog all about scrapbooking! I love to scrap and have found that lately I am more a card creator than scrapper. It is my plan that by beginning this little sketchy adventure, that I will be forced to get scrapping! I'm Kim and many of you will know me by following my blog, Memories in Thyme or maybe you have seen me at one of my other DT spots. I hope this blog will inspire you as much as it already has me!

The premise of this blog is to post a sketch found about the land of blog, give credit to the person/blog where it was discovered, and challenge you to get scrapping. I love using sketches, it really takes all of the planning and "hard work" out of designing a terrific page. We will be a bi-weekly challenge and may occasionally have prizes. We will have a top 3 each challenge and a winner that will be chosen by random.org.

I hope you are getting as excited as we all are! Oh, I bet you are just wondering who the "we" are.....Stay tuned, I have a stellar line up of "Sketchy Mavens" just waiting to meet you! Don't worry, they will be making appearances all this coming week!
Blessings,

15 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with next Girly!!!! Hugz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Exciting! I am thrilled

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks beautiful!!! And lovin' the fun Maven name!!! Bring on the challenges!!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi kim: well, i am not a scrapper, but maybe.... one of these days............

    i'll be here anyway! the best of luck and i'll post a blurb on my blog for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you, can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kim! Love the look, it is very fresh.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh You go GIRL !!!!!
    I can't wait Kim
    Hugs Wanda:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this looks really exciting I am into card making but really want to get back into scrapbooking again,so this will be a great opportunity for me to play along,hope the challenge is a great sucess love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fun Kim! Great idea and good luck! When we get back from vacation I will be sure to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Kim!!! The blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy about your new blog Kim! Love your stuff! Can't wait to play along with you and your wonderful design team!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to taking part in this brand new challenge blog - love sketches. Roll on June 3rd....

    ((((Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blog looks great Kim! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. KIm, I've been gone all week and am catching up on a little of the news and heard about your new sketch blog! Woohoo for you! I love sketches and am wishing you all the best in the world! Hope to come by and play along!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Came here from Tanya's blog.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!