Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Introducing the Sketchy Mavens....

Ever wonder what a "Maven" is? I'll tell you, a lady who is dazzlingly talented in her field or craft. Hence my little Sketchy Mavens. These ladies are among the most dazzlingly talented I know out in blog land. I'll be introducing one Maven a day until our first sketch challenge, which will go live on June 3, 2010.

So without further ado, I'm pleased and honored to introduce.

Maven Dawn and Pippie
Five reasons I am excited to be a Maven:

Because it is an honor to be asked by such a talented lady like yourself
I really love to scrapbook and never take enough time to do layouts
I love, love, love to use sketches
I love the team of ladies you have chosen to be members
Who wouldn't want to be a Maven?
Pippie said she wanted me to join
I love to see my name out in the blog world

Please visit Dawn today and say a sketchy "Hello!"

Take our blog badge and spread the word. If you love to scrapbook using sketches, this is the place to be!

Happy Scrapping,

11 comments:

  1. LOL YOU CHEATED!!! That's more than 5!!!

    I am cracking up.. Pippie wanted you to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun, Pippie is very persuasive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have asked Sassy - LOL! What a great picture of you and Pippie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is to funny! How funny that you grabbed that picture. Pippie says thank you, and so do I .Thrilled to be a Sketchy Maven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now those are some great reasons for wanting to be a Maven!! My personal favorite is the name!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn! Those are fabulous reasons.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reasons & I'm glad Pippie talked you into it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Pippie is quiet the character, and so stinking cute. great reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh you got a super picture of dawn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picture Dawn! Now I need mine with my furbaby(dog) Zoey! She says yes to everything I want!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun new challenge... love the blogs I am seeing to the left... congrats Mavens!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!