Thursday, May 27, 2010


Introducing Maven Penny....

Welcome back, I certainly hope you are getting excited as you are meeting the Mavens! These ladies are going to provide such inspiration for you, that you'll be getting your photos scrapped and have so much fun doing it!
Introducing to you....
Maven Penny

Five reasons I'm excited to be a Sketchy Maven:

1. I get to work with Kim more than I already do!
2. I have a deadline for getting layouts done! No more excuses!!!
3. This is my first time being on a design team instead of running one!!
4. I get to help out a friend, hopefully as much as she's helped me :)
5. I'm shamelessly hoping I'll get more blog followers!!! lol
Please visit Penny and say a sketchy "Hello!"
Happy Scrapping,

8 comments:

  1. Hi Penny, it's so nice to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny! Its nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Penny! I look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who Hoo !!! Never thought we would be on a design team together. Hey I don't think your picture is as big as the rest of ours...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls, I'm loading the photos all the same, everyone is marked for a medium size photo, don't know what is up with that! Sorry some look bigger or smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Penny!! I look forward to working with you!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Penny! Sure hope my photo is smaller. Don't need my darn wrinkles to show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Penny! Nice to meet you. Can't wait to work with you.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!