Monday, May 31, 2010


Introducing Maven Pat

Happy Memorial Day! The Mavens and I wish you all a day of fun, sun, and relaxation. Enjoy your parades, picnics, family and friends. Now, I'd love to introduce to you....
Maven Pat
I am excited to be a Sketchy Maven:
1. I love the work my team mates do!
2. I love sketches!!!
3. Sketches are a good way to get your mojo going.
4 They are a time saver, I don't take forever fussing about my page design.
5. I know this is going to be so much fun!!!

Please visit Pat and say a Sketchy "Hello!"
Happy Scrapping,

9 comments:

  1. Love the new blog desing, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pat, I can't wait to see your work.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat, Nice to meet you. Looking forward to working with you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat... So nice to meet you!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat!!! I am so super excited to be working with you on another team!! Your LOs rock!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to working with you, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Pat, I love your work and so happy to work with you always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Pat - look at you, gf! Huge Congrats!
    Can't wait to see what you all have in store
    for us.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!