Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Introducing Maven Fern....

Wow, such a warm welcome from all of you! I'm so excited that so many of you decided to follow along on our very first day of introductions! This is going to be an incredible place to just come visit and be inspired to get scrapping. If you are brand new to scrapping or been at it for years, you are sure to be inspired here. Don't forget, fist sketch is up on June 3, 2010.
Now introducing to you.....
My 5 reasons I'm excited to be a "Sketchy Maven"

First of all, I'm excited and honored that Kim (you) would consider me to be one of your Sketchy Mavens.

Second, I'm so excited to be included in this group of amazing ladies. Some of which I already know and admire, and a few new faces that I can't wait to get to know better.

Third, getting to work with such beautiful sketches.

Forth, seeing and trying out new scrappy ideas and techniques.

And finally, scrap booking is a passion of mine and anytime I can share that passion with someone else and maybe, just maybe, entice them to try it ~ well, nothing would make be happier...

Please visit Fern and say a sketchy "Hello!"

Happy Scrapping,

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get to know you better, Fern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to get to know you better also Fern!
    Glad to see someone else in a big pictures up there, doesn't feel so lonely by myself.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Maven Fern!

    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fern, so glad to be working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kim, now that's a BIG photo!!! lol
    Hi everyone!!! So happy to be here!!!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Maven!! gotta say... your work already entices me... you are amazing!! It's going to be fun working with you!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. Your work is amazing can't wait to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations...your work is amazing and I can see why they asked you to be part of their team...I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!