Sunday, May 30, 2010


Introducing Maven Debbie....

I hope that you are enjoying your long holiday weekend! Believe me, these Mavens have been very busy this past week getting things ready for our big reveal on June 3. And now introducing to you.....
Maven Debbie and Zoey
Five reasons I'm excited To Be A Sketchy Maven:

1. I'm excited to be amongst such talented ladies.
2. I'm excited to be known as a maven, sort of feels like an official title!!
3. I'm excited to have the opportunity to share my layouts and hopefully give others inspiration. I draw a lot of my inspiration from all the beautiful creations I view in blog land.
4. I'm excited that this is a sketch challenge blog. I love to work off a good sketch. To me it's like the sketch is the cake you made, now all you have to do is add the special touches of decorating!
5. I'm excited and blessed to have been asked to be a member of the team!
Please visit Debbie and say a Sketchy "Hello!"
Happy Scrapping,

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie (and Zoey)!!! So happy we're getting to work together!!! I luv your work!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Debbie, and Zoey looks adorable! We now have mascots for our mavens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie... you and Zoey look like you make a fabulous team!! I'm super excited to be working with you!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you Debbie and Zoey. Very excited to be working with you. Love that photo.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!