Friday, May 28, 2010


Introducing Maven Brenda....

Are you ready to meet another of the dazzlingly talented ladies who will be bringing you sketchy inspiration? If you answered "YES", please welcome.....

Five reasons I'm excited to be a Sketchy Maven


1. I am so excited to be working with such a talented group of women on the Sketches in Thyme DT!
2. I love putting pictures to paper in order to create a page. It's so freeing that this is an individual hobby, and yet we all share so much love for this craft!
3. I love seeing other people's interpretations of sketches. What a great learning experience!
4. I am looking forward to getting some of my own layouts done. Aren't we all always so far behind?
5. When I am taking pictures, I am already thinking about a layout and papers. Can't wait to share that with everyone that joins in!

Please visit Brenda and say a sketchy "Hello!"
Happy Scrapping,

8 comments:

  1. Glad to see I'm not the only one with a black and white photo... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you. Can't wait to get working together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to meet you Brenda. Looking forward to seeing your work.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda so good to "meet" you!!! Your work is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picture, you just look so happy in that setting. So glad we get to work together. You are one of the most talented crafters I know, so glad to be included in this exciting new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brenda!! It is so nice to meet you!! Kim has put together an exceptional team... so glad you are part of it!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Brenda!! So happy to meet you and I luv your work!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new blog & for making the DT! You are so talented in cards & scrappin', so I know that we will be pleased with your results! Can't wait to see what you ladies have to offer!

    BTW, you may want to add a subscription link to Feedblitz, so we can be updated by email when you have a new materials here. I always miss blogs that I don't get emails from.

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!