Saturday, May 29, 2010


Introducing Maven Barb...

It is time to meet another of the lovely Mavens today. These ladies are so very excited to bring some awesome sketches and incredible inspiration your way. I'm pleased to introduce to you...

Maven Barb


Here are my 5 reasons I am excited about being a Maven....
1. I am excited to be part of this amazing team of ladies!! I draw so much inspiration from all of them!!
2. I LOVE sketches!! I do my best scrapbooking with them.... and the ones we have set up are amazing!!!
3. I love the idea of being part of a new blog with fresh ideas!!
4. I want I share ideas that others can use in their own scrapbooking!!
5. I really think MAVEN is a cool name!!

Please visit Barb and say a sketchy "Hello!"
Happy Scrapping,

12 comments:

  1. Those are some good reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb, so glad to see you. :love your reasons, I also love Mavens. It's going to be a lot of fun working with you. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyy Barb!!! I agree...Maven is a totally cool name and it fits you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Barb, I love using sketches too, and the ones lined up are FAB!

    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Barb, Welcome aboard ...I know it is going to be a fun ride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad we are still working together! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Barb, it's going to be soo fun working with you!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone!!! You are all soooo sweet!! I can't wait to get started and see what everyone else does with the sketches!!! Only a few more days before our first reveal....!!!!!!!

    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is awesome! It's going to be fun working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Barb, Gee haven't we met before? Excited to be a part of this team and working with you!

    ReplyDelete

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!